What’s Next for BTC: $29,800 or $28,800; May 24, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- On May 22, 2010, Bitcoin payments were legitimized when a Florida-based programmer Laszlo Hanyecz paid 10,000 BTC for two pieces of large Pizza.
- On-chain data revealed that Ethereum addresses were having a hard time as a multitude suffered losses – ambcrypto.
- Ripple has pledged $100 million to “scale and strengthen” global carbon markets – ambcrypto.
- Davos has become a showcase for crypto companies in view of the need to develop new businesses and overcome the current critical stage in the sector – Investing.
- Lavu, a global restaurant software platform headquartered in the United States, is collaborating with Verifone to bring cryptocurrency payments to 65 countries. Verifone has enabled mobile payments in more than 150 countries with over 35 million payment devices installed – Investing.
- The BTC trades in narrow range and stabilizes below $30,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $29, 403 and low at $29,030 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest down trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $29,800 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $28,800 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!