What You Need To Know Currently About Russia – Ukraine & Gold; March 7, 2022
What You Need To Know Currently About Russia – Ukraine
- An adviser to the Ukrainian president says the next round of talks with Russia will begin at 1400 GMT, reports AP.
- Turkish foreign minister: Russia’s Lavrov & Ukraine’s Kuleba to meet in Antalya.
- Levi Strauss suspends commercial operations in Russia.
- Kira Yarmysh, spokeswoman for jailed Russian opposition figurehead Alexei Navalny, has urged women across the country to use Tuesday’s International Women’s Day to demand an end to Russia’s war on Ukraine.
- China President Xi: Will step up use of law in military engagement with foreign countries.
- Indian Rupee plummets 84 paise to all-time low of 77.01/USD amid Ukraine crisis.
- Deputy Prime Minister Iryna Vereshchuk – Ukraine on Monday rejected Moscow’s offer of humanitarian corridors to Russia and Belarus.
- India Prime Minister Modi spoke to Russian President Vladimir Putin wherein both leaders discussed the evolving situation in Ukraine: Govt sources.
- PM Modi urged Russian President Putin to hold direct talks with Ukraine’s Zelenskyy in addition to the ongoing negotiations between their teams.
- Russia fails to send representatives to UN court hearing on Ukraine invasion: AP.
- World court opens hearing in case by Ukraine asking protection against Russian invasion: Reuters.
- India appreciates assistance to its citizens during war and Ukraine’s commitment to direct peaceful dialogue at highest level, Zelenskyy posted on Twitter.
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy says he informed PM Narendra Modi about countering ‘Russian aggression’.
- The Russian military will hold fire and open humanitarian corridors in several Ukrainian cities including the capital Kyiv at 1000 Moscow time (0700 GMT) on Monday.
- The Gold enjoys roller coaster movement and currently hovers around $1,990 mark.
- Today pair made intraday high at $2,002 and low at $1,970 mark.
- A day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest bullish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $2,002 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $1,982 on H1 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!