What you Need to know before U.S. Session, Just have look on key Headlines; March 09, 2022
What you Need to know before U.S. Session, Just have look on key Headlines
Gold erases previous gain against U.S. dollar and remains highly volatile ahead of U.S. session.
Let’s see what’s going on around the world specially in Russia – Ukraine:
- Ukraine’s Chernobyl nuclear plant says ‘completely halted’ over Russian offensive.
- Ukraine nuclear firm warns of radiation risk after power cut at occupied Chernobyl plant.
- The nuclear power plant “was fully disconnected from the power grid,” it said in a statement on its Facebook page, adding that military operations meant “there is no possibility to restore the lines”.
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy says civilians from towns around Kyiv are being evacuated, as his government prepares for next round of talks with Russia.
- Power cut at Ukraine’s Chernobyl nuclear plant: Operator.
- Egypt’s President Sisi holds call with Russia’s Putin to discuss latest developments on Ukraine.
- Ukraine military says Russian National Guard in occupied Kherson region has detained over 400 Ukrainians over protests.
- Polish jet offer to Ukraine creates ‘potentially dangerous scenario’: Kremlin.
- Kremlin says U.S. waging ‘economic war’ on Russia.
- Vienna-Polish PM Morawiecki: Decision about giving jets to Ukraine must be joint decision by all Nato countries.
- Russia says it prefers to achieve Ukraine goals via talks.
- EU agrees on a new sanctions package over invasion of Ukraine.
- Ukrainian deputy PM says armed forces have agreed to stop firing in areas where humanitarian corridors are from 9 AM to 9 PM on Wednesday.
- Gold falls drastically during European hours and trading around $2,010 mark.
- Yesterday gold touched $2,070, highest level since August 2020.
- Today pair made intraday high at $2,059 and low at $2,004 mark.
- A triple EMA on a day chart and H1 chart suggest bullish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $2,030 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
Alternatively, a consistent close below $1,991 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!