Thursday Briefing: From DXY, Gold to Russia – Ukraine Conflicts; June 09, 2022
US Dollar Index Overview
- The DXY enjoys roller coaster movement and stabilizes back below 102.50 mark.
- The intraday high is 102.66 and low at 102.26 mark.
- A day Chart is up and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests down trend for the time being.
- Immediate hurdles are seen at 102.62 to 102.30 mark.
- A sustained close of either side on H1 chart requires for the further directions of the U.S. dollar.
- Gold weakens sharply on Thursday and touches $1,844 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $1,855 and Low at $1,844 mark.
- A day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest down trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $1,858 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $1,842 on H1 chart will test further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!