Silver Sinks Sharply on Friday, Markets eye U.S. Economic Results For the Further Directions; July 23, 2021
- Silver dropped sharply on Friday and touches $25.15 mark.
- Today the pair made intraday high at $25.47 and low at $25.15 mark.
- A day chart is bearish but H1 chart with triple EMA confirms up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $25.45 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below$25.15 on H1 Chart will check further downside supports too.
Take a look and do trade wisely!