Silver Hovers Around Key Resistance at $25.45 mark, A Sustained close above requires for the upside rally; July 26, 2021
- Silver starts a new week on a positive note and remains well supported above $25.00 mark.
- Today the pair made intraday high at $25.41 and low at $25.12 mark.
- A day chart is bearish but H1 chart with triple EMA confirms up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $25.45 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below$25.00 on H1 Chart will check further downside supports too.
Take a look and do trade wisely!