Silver hits fresh 3 – month low at $24.75 mark, a sustained close below will check further supports; July 21, 2021
- Silver sinks below $25.00 mark and hits fresh 3 – month low at $24.75 in early hours of Asia.
- Today the pair made intraday high at $25.19 and low at $24.75 mark.
- A day chart as well as H1 chart with triple EMA confirms bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $25.15 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below$24.80 on H1 Chart will check further downside supports too.
Take a look and do trade wisely!