Silver Consolidates around $26.00 mark, does it lead to Bullish Trend or Bearish?; July 14, 2021
- Silver moves in rigid boundaries since June 18, 2021 and enjoys roller coaster movement.
- Today the pair made intraday high at $26.14 and low at $25.94 mark.
- A day chart as well as H1 chart with triple EMA confirms down trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $26.40 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below$25.82 on H1 Chart will check further downside supports too..
Take a look and do trade wisely!