Silver Consolidates Around $25.50 mark, A sustained close above $25.57 requires for the Upside Rally; Aug 02, 2021
- Silver moves in rigid boundaries and consolidates around $25.50 mark.
- Today the pair made intraday high at $25.63 and low at $25.32 mark.
- A day chart is down but H1 chart with triple EMA confirms bullish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $25.57 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below$25.38 on H1 Chart will check further downside supports too.
Take a look and do trade wisely!