Short Term Outlook: XAG/USD (Silver); July 20, 2021
- Silver continues to trade lower on Tuesday and remains well supported $25.00 mark.
- Today the pair made intraday high at $25.27 and low at $25.04 mark.
- A day chart as well as H1 chart with triple EMA confirms bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $25.25 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below$25.04 on H1 Chart will check further downside supports too.
Take a look and do trade wisely!