How to trade Gold during U.S. Session? ; July 19, 2021
How to trade Gold during U.S. Session?
Technical View (Gold/XAUUSD):
- The gold starts a new week on a lower note and touches $1,801.
- The pair made intraday high at $1,817 and low at $1,801 mark.
- A day chart as well as H1 chart with triple EMA suggest bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $1,809 requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $1,800 on H1 chart will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!