Gold Moves in Rigid Boundaries, Further Sideways movement Likely; Dec 31, 2021
Gold Rises Slightly on Friday and touches $1,820 mark. Today’s U.S. calendar is totally empty due to New Year Celebration and holidays.
- The Gold remains well supported above $1,810 mark.
- Today pair made intraday high at $1,820 and low at $1,814 mark.
- A day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $1,821 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $1,811 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!