- Client Portal / Trader’s Room is your personal CRM area where you can manage all the activities related to your Live Account, Demo Account & IB Account. This is registered automatically with with TPG Trader. It can be used to make deposits, withdrawals and internal transfers to and from your trading accounts. You can also create your live trading accounts and demo accounts.
Note : You can log in to your Client Portal / Trader’s Room only from the website or using a Mobile Application.
- A trading account is a Live or Demo account you create through your Client Portal / Trader’s Room in order to trade any asset available.
Note : You can log in to your Live / Demo trading account only on the Desktop, Mobile & Web Terminal.
- To open a Demo account click here. The demo account allows you to trade risk-free by providing you with access to TPG Traders MT4 and MT5 trading platforms, and unlimited demo funds.
- To open a Live account click here. The live account allows you to open an account with real money to start trading straight away. You simply choose the account type that best suits you, complete the online registration, submit your documents and you are set to go. We advise you to read the risk disclosure, customer agreement and terms of business before you start trading.
- For Live accounts we need at least two documents to accept you as an individual client:
- Proof of Identification – current (not expired) coloured scanned copy (in PDF or JPG format) of your passport. If no valid passport is available, please upload a similar identification document bearing your photo such as National ID card or Driving licence.
- Proof of Address – a Bank Statement or Utility Bill. Please ensure however, that documents provided are not older than 6 months and that your name and physical address is clearly displayed.
Important Note: The name on the Proof of Identification document must match the name on the Proof of Address document.
You can conveniently upload your documents directly from your Client Portal, alternatively you can also scan them and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your documents will be checked by the compliance department within 48 hours. Kindly note, any deposits will be credited to the account only after your documents have been approved and your Client Portal is fully activated.
- Leverage available for TPG Trader trading accounts is up to 1:500 depending on the account type. For further details please go to our Account Types page on our website.
- The minimum initial deposit depends on the account type selected. Please click here to view all our accounts and the minimum initial deposit for each.
- You can withdraw at any time from the funds that are surplus to any margin requirement. To request a withdrawal, simply login to Client Portal and select ‘Withdraw’. Withdrawals submitted before 10:00am server time are processed on the same business day between 7:00am and 5:00pm server time.
- Withdrawals submitted after 10:00am server time, will be processed on the following business day between 7:00am and 5:00pm server time.
- The minimum trading volumes will depend on the account opened. However, the minimum trade size we accept is 1 micro lot (0.01 lots)
- TPG Trader clients have the ability to execute trades directly from real time streaming quotes, provided by the largest liquidity providers in the Forex market. Quotes are updated in real time.
TPG Trader is a unified brand name of the TP Global Services Limited which encompasses the following entities:
- TP Global Services Limited is incorporated in St. Vincent & the Grenadine as an International Business Company with the registration number 25274 BC 2019
- TPG Trader Africa
- A true 24-hour market, Forex trading begins each day in Sydney, and moves around the globe as the business day begins in each financial center, first to Tokyo, then London, and New York. Unlike any other financial market, investors can respond to currency fluctuations caused by economic, social and political events at the time they occur – day or night. The market is open 24/5.
- If you are buying currency, you are opening a ‘long’ position, if selling – ‘short’. For example, if you buy 1 lot of EUR/USD, it means you open a long position for 100,000 of EUR against USD. And if you sell 10 lots of USD/CAD that means you open short position for 1 milion of USD versus CAD.
- The most common risk management tools in Forex trading are the limit orders and the stop loss orders. A limit order places restriction on the maximum price to be paid or the minimum price to be received. A stop loss order sets a particular position to be automatically liquidated at a predetermined price in order to limit potential losses should the market move against an investor’s position.
- Currency traders make decisions using both technical factors and economic fundamentals. Technical traders use charts, trend lines, support and resistance levels, and numerous patterns and mathematical analysis to identify trading opportunities, whereas fundamentalists predict price movements by interpreting a wide variety of economic information, including news, government-issued indicators and reports, and even rumors. The most dramatic price movements, however, occur when unexpected events happen. The event can range from a Central Bank raising domestic interest rates to the outcome of a political election or even an act of war. Nonetheless, more often it is the expectation of an event that drives the market rather than the event itself.
- If you’re experiencing problems with your trades, or would like to edit an order over the telephone, please contact our execution team via phone. Please note that our trade execution team will only be able to edit or close existing trades only.
- Please visit www.tpglobalfx.com and select ‘Live Chat’. One of our dedicated Support Agents will be able to answer any questions you may have. We offer 24/5 live support to all our clients. Alternatively, simply send an email to email@example.com.