Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; May 02, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Goldman Sachs has offered its first Bitcoin- (BTC)-backed loan, in a major step forward for institutional cryptocurrency adoption on Wall Street – Investing.
- Bitfinex, among the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges, recently announced its plans to expand into Turkey – Investing.
- Elon Musk buys Twitter (NYSE:TWTR) for $44B crypto industry reacts – Investing.
- Bitcoin network difficulty breaks into a new all-time high of 29.794T – Investing.
- Billionaire investor Warren Buffett back bashing Bitcoin, claims it ‘doesn’t produce anything’ – Investing.
- The BTC trades marginally higher on Monday and hovers around $39,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $39,153 and low at $38,373 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $39,450 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $38,500 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!