Be Watchful on Silver as It Hits Fresh 3 – month low at $25.30 mark, what’s Next?; July 19, 2021
- Silver sinks sharply on Monday and hits fresh 3 – month low at $25.30 mark.
- Today the pair made intraday high at $25.76 and low at $25.30 mark.
- A day chart as well as H1 chart with triple EMA confirms down trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $25.54 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below$25.26 on H1 Chart will check further downside supports too.
Take a look and do trade wisely!