A Quick Review on Gold Ahead of U.S. Session; Dec 20, 2021
A Quick Review on Gold Ahead of U.S. Session
Today’s U.S. Session is almost empty and Gold enjoys roller coaster movement ahead of U.S. session.
- The Gold trades marginally lower ahead of U.S. session and remains well supported below $1,800 mark.
- U.S. Economic Calendar is empty for the day.
- Today pair made intraday high at $1,804 and low at $1,796 mark.
- A day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $1,806 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $1,796 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!