A Daily Report: BTC/USD; May 09, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Controlling 17% of BTC hash rate: Report on publicly listed mining firms – Investing.
- Shortly after the Russian invasion of Ukraine began, the Ukrainian government tweeted a request for funds in the form of Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and Tether (USDT) – Investing.
- A Portugal property was solely sold for 3 BTC without euro conversion – Investing.
- Rapper and actor Ice Cube (O’Shea Jackson Sr.) has become the latest celebrity to join the Dogecoin fanclub – Investing.
- Bitcoin fell to its lowest level since January on Monday as slumping equity markets continued to hurt cryptocurrencies, which are currently trading in line with so-called riskier assets like tech stocks – Investing.
- The BTC starts a new week on a lower note and hits lowest level since Jan 24, 2022.
- The pair made intraday high at $34,224 and low at $33,265 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $34,200 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $33,100 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!