A Daily Outlook; July 12, 2022
Top Headlines on Digital Currency:
- The number of non-zero wallets on Ethereum has set a new record high.
- Many Terra-based projects have been searching for a new home following the infamous collapse of the Terra ecosystem. As per reports, around 48 projects built on Terra have migrated to Polygon.
- The world’s largest digital currency asset manager had altcoins like Cardano, Solana and Polkadot as its top smart contract platform holdings.
- The XRP Ledger (XRPL) now has a testnet offering smart contracts.
- The growth rate of cryptocurrency ATM installations have decreased significantly by over 32% this year.
- The BTC trades marginally lower on Tuesday and slips back below $20,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $20,036 and low at $19,701 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $20,400 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $19,500 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!