A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; Nov 15, 2021
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- The Bitcoin network is on a move to a new upgrade called Taproot and Schnorr signature update. The event is scheduled to occur on Nov 15, 2021, at 12:00 UTC on block height 709632. The upgrade will swiftly address Bitcoin’s scaling issues and its downsides – Investing.
- The United States Securities and Exchange Commission, or SEC, has officially disapproved asset manager VanEck’s spot Bitcoin exchange-traded fund months after the firm submitted its application – Investing.
- Mastercard announced that it will be launching crypto-linked payment cards across the Asia-Pacific region that will enable users to instantly convert their digital assets into fiat currency. The cards are being launched in collaboration with three crypto service providers: Amber Group and Bitkub in Thailand, and CoinJar in Australia. Mastercard hasn’t outlined what crypto assets will be supported at this stage but did hint that Bitcoin and Ether would be at the top of the list – Investing.
- Global cinema chain AMC Entertainment has finally started accepting Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and other popular altcoins as a form of payment in its outlets after months of anticipation – Investing.
- NewYorkCityCoin launching this week with Mayor-elect Eric Adams’ blessing. The same company that mined MiamiCoin, CityCoins, confirmed and announced that it would be launching NY’s crypto token next – Investing.
- The BTC starts a new week on a positive note and remains well supported above $65,500 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $66, 215 and low at $65,509 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $66,350 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $64,200 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!