A Daily Outlook BTC/USD; May 31, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Bitcoin continued an unprecedented losing streak till May 29 as it closed its ninth consecutive negative week. Today, the coin surged above the $30k as it rose by over 5% – ambcrypto.
- According to Santiment, Ethereum gas fees have dropped to extremely low levels – ambcrypto.
- Early last Saturday, Terraform Labs released a new version of the Terra blockchain called “Terra 2.0”. However, the token shed almost 73% of its initial value about 24 hours after the launch – ambcrypto.
- Elon Musk has stated that SpaceX would soon start accepting Dogecoin for merchandise payments – ambcrypto.
- The two opponents of the XRP lawsuit have collaborated for the first time in the XRP lawsuit case – ambcrypto.
- Leading crypto loans platform Binance Loans has decided to include ADA & AVAX in the list of crypto assets it allows as collateral. The two coins are the native tokens of smart contract platforms Cardano and Avalanche, respectively – ambcrypto.
- The BTC spiked up sharply in previous session and today trades almost flat at $31,500 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $31,834 and low at $31,413 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $31,900 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $30,800 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!