A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; May 30, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- The number of new addresses on the Bitcoin network has been plummeting recently – ambcrypto.
- On-chain data has revealed that whales have been collectively accumulating XRP recently – ambcrypto.
- Cardano’s Blockchain Insights released the results of the epoch 340 yesterday – ambcrypto.
- Cathie Wood’s ARK Investment Management has filed for another spot Bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) – ambcrypto.
- Binance has decided to tighten its KYC and sanctions screening to address the exchange’s potential ‘risks’ – ambcrypto.
- The Portuguese parliament has blocked the bill to tax cryptocurrencies – ambcrypto.
- The BTC recovers sharply from previous losses and remains well suppoted above $30,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $30,887 and low at $29,276 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $31,200 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $29,800 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!