A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; May 25, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Christine Lagarde, President of the European Central Bank, in a recent talk show exclaimed cryptocurrencies to be “worth nothing” – ambcrypto.
- PayPal representative announced that the company has been trying to bring all possible blockchain and cryptocurrency integrations to its services – ambcrypto.
- The second largest stablecoin (USDC) provider Circle took measures to reclaim users’ lost trust on stablecoins post UST’s depeg – ambcrypto.
- The International Monetary Fund is said to provide ‘technical assistance’ to El Salvador – ambcrypto.
- A new Federal Reserve report has revealed that 12% of the U.S adult population was using or holding crypto last year – ambcrypto.
- The BTC moves directionless and hovers around $30,000.
- The pair made intraday high at $30,189 and low at $29,522 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $30,200 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $28,800 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!