A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; March 31, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- The World Blockchain Festival sponsored by the government of El Salvador, will be a discussion forum on blockchain technology, bitcoin, DeFi and tokens. But it will also have recreational and commercial activities for attendees on April 21, 22 and 23 – Investing.
- Canadian oil and gas company Bengal Energy, is dipping its toes into Bitcoin (BTC) mining as a way of utilizing the untapped energy from its gas wells in the far reaches of the Australian outback – Investing.
- Major American cryptocurrency exchange Kraken reportedly started implementing the Bitcoin (BTC) Lightning Network for users a bit later than the firm originally planned – Investing.
- Argentina Will Promote Large-Scale Bitcoin Mining – Investing.
- Spanish retail company ‘El Corte Inglés’, Europe’s biggest department store and third-largest worldwide, has made its foray into the crypto world after announcing the launch of an exchange platform in partnership with consulting firm Delloite – Investing.
- The BTC moves in stiff boundaries and consolidates around $47,500 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $47,434 and low at $46,912 mark.
- Today a day chart is up and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $48,050 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $46,100 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!