A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; March 30, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Euronin is Revolutionizing Crypto Payments in Europe – Investing.
- U.S. Bitcoin mining firm Core Scientific has posted bullish 2021 fiscal year results compared to the year prior, with its revenue increasing by 803% to $544.5 million and gross profit growing 2,443% to $238.9 million – Investing.
- Nasdaq-listed Microstrategy has obtained a $205 million bitcoin-collateralized loan from Silvergate Bank through a subsidiary to buy more bitcoin. “The interest-only term loan is secured by certain bitcoin held in Macrostrategy’s collateral account.” – Investing.
- According to local news outlet Arabian Business, Citizens School, located in Dubai, will accept tuition payments denominated in Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) – Investing.
- The Central Bank of Sudan (CBOS) warns citizens against using cryptocurrencies as it describes crypto to be risky – Investing.
- The BTC moves in rigid boundaries and hovers around $47,500 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $47,603 and low at $46,572 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest bullish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $48,050 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $46,100 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!