A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; March 29, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Bitcoin influencer Alex Gladstein is getting ‘canceled’ on Twitter after sharing his sentiments towards targeted smart sanctions in Russia – Investing.
- The total value of the cryptocurrency market rose above $2 trillion on Friday, according to analytics platform CoinMarketCap. To put that in context, the market briefly hit $3 trillion on Nov. 10, when bitcoin reached $69,000 – Investing.
- Grayscale CEO Michael Sonnenshein said the firm is gearing up for a legal fight if Grayscale’s Bitcoin Spot ETF product is denied by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) – Investing.
- Thailand’s financial authorities spoke out against using crypto as a means of payment, while rumors of potential legal tender adoption of crypto emerged and died in Honduras – Investing.
- Over in the United Kingdom, both the central bank and the Financial Conduct Authority also dropped position papers on crypto-related issues – Investing.
- The BTC trades slightly higher on Tuesday and stabilizes above $47,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $47,752 and low at $47,082 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest bullish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $48,050 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $46,100 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!