A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; March 23, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Ultimate Fighting Champion star Matheus Nicolau is the latest athlete that has opted to receive his fight earnings in Bitcoin – Investing.
- Goldman Sachs, one of the world’s largest banks, has made its first Bitcoin trade in the OTC (over-the-counter) market. The Wall-Street giant bought an NDO (non-deliverable option) from Galaxy Digital, a firm specializing in financial services of digital assets – Investing.
- A fresh impulse in the cryptocurrency market sees all of the top ten cryptocurrencies up by double digits in the last seven days – Investing.
- Bitcoin set a new all-time high for hash rate last week, but opinions are divided as to whether the uptrend can continue – Investing.
- Huobi Global Lists ABBC Coin as Crypto Announces Swap Function – Investing.
- The BTC remain volatile on Wednesday and consolidates around $42,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $42,554 and low at $41,779 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $42,550 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $41,200 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!