A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; March 22, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Bitcoin is trading higher a day after U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell signaled he’s prepared to raise interest rates more aggressively – Investing.
- The Bitcoin network’s on-chain activity still appears to be in a bear market as U.S. and E.U. buyers are struggling to stay ahead of sellers based in Asia – Investing.
- The UniJoin team is excited to announce its current role as the go-to help for victims of the Russia/Ukraine crisis whose funds are stuck in both countries. According to the team, the stranded citizens turned to cryptocurrencies and UniJoin, a crypto mixer, to remove their money from the countries – Investing.
- The United States Securities and Exchange Commission has extended its window to approve or disapprove spot Bitcoin (BTC) exchange-traded fund (ETF) applications from asset managers WisdomTree and One River – Investing.
- Malaysia Could Adopt Cryptocurrencies as Legal Tender – Investing.
- The BTC appreciates sharply on Tuesday and remains well supported above $42,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $43,337 and low at $40,901 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $44,500 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $40,800 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!