A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; March 14, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- SNE, the native token of StrongNode Edge–an enterprise and an infrastructure-as-a-service company– will list for the first time on a centralized cryptocurrency exchange, MEXC – Investing.
- Biden to sign executive order on crypto, authorize all-government effort to consolidate regulation – Investing.
- The United States Securities and Exchange Commission, or SEC, has disapproved spot Bitcoin exchange-traded fund applications from the New York Digital Investment Group and fund manager Global X after deferring on a decision several times in the last year – Investing.
- Sanctions on Russia and Belarus will include crypto European Commission Crypto-friendly Yoon Suk-yeol wins South Korean presidency, ICX surges 60% – Investing.
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), United Kingdom’s central financial regulator, has issued a verdict on the presence of Bitcoin (BTC) ATMs within the island country – Investing.
- The BTC enjoy roller coaster movement and remains well supported above $37,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $38,927 and low at $37,567 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $39,500 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $37,100 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!