A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; June 30, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- The Cardano-based Typhon wallet has received an upgrade to support multi-address transactions.
- Robinhood recently listed Chainlink (LINK) on its popular stock trading site. The listing was officially confirmed by Robinhood in a tweet even after the coin showed up on its website.
- Ripple has announced the CBDC Innovate challenge, with a total prize pool of $197,000. The challenge seeks to inspire programmers to build applications capable of running on the XRP Ledger and supporting retail CBDCs.
- Sky Mavis-backed blockchain developer Ronin has officially reopened the Ronin bridge after it suffered an exploit worth $600 million towards the end of March. Users can now transact funds to and from the Ronin network with wrapped ETH (wETH) and USDC backed 1:1 by ETH and USDC on Ethereum.
- Russian lawmakers recently passed a bill on the taxation of digital assets that would exempt their sale from value-added tax (VAT) in the Russian Federation. It has also established new tax rates on income earned through the sale of such assets.
- The BTC spikes down on Thursday and slips back below $20,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $20,131 and low at $18,910 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $20,000 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $18,500 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!