A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; June 28, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Input-Output Global (IOG), Cardano’s development team, has successfully released Node 1.35.0. Node 1.35.0 is heralded as the ‘final candidate for the mainnet Vasil release’ in the team’s report. The next step is now to prepare for the launch of the hard fork on the Cardano testnet.
- Over 20,000 cryptocurrencies are now flooding the market despite high volatility in the space. The number of cryptocurrencies tracked by CoinMarketCap places the figure at 20,002, as of June 26.
- The SEC Chair has come up with a ‘One Rule Book’ proposal for regulation of all crypto asset trading. For the same, Gary Gensler is in talks with Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), which regulates commodities and derivatives markets.
- Over 50% of Latin American consumers have been reported to have conducted at least one transaction with crypto assets.
- Faustin-Archange Touadéra, president of the Central African Republic, has announced the government will be backing an initiative centered around developing the country’s blockchain infrastructure – Investing.
- The BTC slips back below $21,000 mark and trading in rigid boundaries.
- The pair made intraday high at $20,867 and low at $20,500 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $21,800 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $20,500 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!