A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; June 27, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- According to blockchain analytics firm IntoTheBlock, “giga-whales,” (entities holding over 100,000 BTC) have added 16% more coins to their wallets over the last 30 days, and now have over 776,000 BTC worth over $16 billion.
- Bridge, a cross-chain interoperability platform between Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and Harmony blockchain networks, has been hacked for $100 million.
- Solana Labs, the developers of the layer-one Solana blockchain network, have announced the launch of their own android mobile phone called “Saga”. The Saga smartphone, would serve as both a mobile connecting point to the world of decentralized networks and a storage device for users to carry their crypto in their pocket.
- CEO of Terraform Labs, Do Kwon, recently expressed “great confidence” in rebuilding the empire that crashed last month.
- Coinbase recently announced that customers would be able to send and receive ETH, MATIC, and USDC on Polygon.
- Ripple Labs has opened a new office in Toronto, Canada with the intention of creating an engineering hub to drive crypto innovation.
- The BTC continues to trade flat on Monday and remains well supported above $21,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $21,348 and low at $20,920 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $21,800 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $20,500 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!