A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; June 22, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Setting the stage for its merge dress rehearsal, the Sepolia testnet Beacon Chain went live. It is stated to begin reaching consensus using proof of stake (PoS) rather than proof of work (PoW), which would provide data on what may happen when the Ethereum mainnet performs its merge.
- Celsius repaid $10 million to Compound Finance today, most likely attempting a step toward solvency.
- ProShares just announced the launch of a new Bitcoin futures ETF that will allow investors to “conveniently” profit from price drops.
- Decentralized exchange ZigZag recently announced that it intends to conduct an airdrop for early adopters. The company also mentioned that the requirements for this would be decided by those who purchase governance tokens – with the ticker zz – in a sale.
- The world’s biggest crypto trading venue, Binance, announced via twitter that it intends to carry out maintenance for Tron wallet starting on June 23. The tweet did not specify when the maintenance would end, but it warns that all deposits and withdrawals will be suspended until the end of it.
- The United Kingdom’s government has decided that it won’t be requiring crypto businesses to collect personal data for all transfers to non-custodial wallets. The measure was dropped due to concerns over privacy, feasibility, and short- and long-term costs.
- The BTC erases previous gain against U.S. dollar and currently hovers around $20,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $20,715 and low at $19,947 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest down trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $21,800 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $19,500 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!