A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; June 21, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Bitcoin miners are selling their coins to survive the market crash.
- Elon Musk revealed that he is buying the memecoin despite the widespread decline in the crypto market. . This move brought some upward pressure in the coin as DOGE shot up by over 10% following the tweet.
- The Tether website went on “under attack mode” as it received a 400,000% increase in requests. The confirmation of a DDOS attack was given by its CTO Paolo Ardoino.
- Crypto hedge fund Three Arrows Capital has been reportedly hit with heavy losses amid the crypto downturn.
- El Salvador’s Nayib Bukele had some words of advice to investors, “Stop looking at the graph and enjoy life. If you invested in BTC your investment is safe and its value will immensely grow after the bear market. Patience is the key”.
- The BTC recovers sharply from previous losses and jumps back above $21,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $21,158 and low at $20,332 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $21,500 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $20,000 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!