A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; June 20, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Elon Musk and his companies Tesla and SpaceX have been sued for allegedly engineering a “Crypto Pyramid Scheme”.
- Securities regulators from five U.S. states have reportedly opened an investigation into Celsius Network over its decision to suspend user withdrawals.
- The price of Ethereum’s native token Ether (ETH) careened below $1,000 on June 18 as the ongoing sell-off in the crypto market continued into the weekend – Investing.
- El Salvador president addresses bear market concerns with Bitcoin hopium – Investing.
- TRON DAO Reserve is prepared to withdraw another 3 billion TRX tokens from a centralized exchange and a DeFi lending protocol in an effort to escape the fate incurred by Terra’s UST.
- The BTC starts a new week on a lower note and consolidates around $20,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $20,629 and low at $19,616 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $20,800 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $19,500 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!