A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; June 17, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- The Bitcoin hashrate has surged to a new all-time high.
- Cryptocurrency hardware wallet manufacturer Ledger has finally added support for Cardano (ADA).
- Dogechain has launched its testnet, bringing dApps and DeFi to the DOGE community.
- Decentralized oracle network Chainlink (LINK) has integrated its service called Chainlink Price Feeds to Moonbeam.
- A research has exposed vulnerability to hacking for browser-based crypto wallets.</li
- Ankr has announced that it will become a remote procedure call provider for Optimism, an open-source scaling solution for Ethereum.
- Bitcoin appeared second on the list and the crypto struggled to stay above $20k. The study revealed that investors in 17 states, including Oregon, Kansas, Illinois and Pennsylvania, wished to sell the flagship cryptocurrency.
- The BTC recovers slightly from previous losses and stabilizes above $20,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $21,325 and low at $20,220 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $21,500 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $20,000 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!