A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; June 15, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Crypto market is going through a heavy correction phase as it fell by over 10% in the past 24 hours.
- Ethereum’s price flash crashed to $950 on Uniswap yesterday.
- Stablecoin USDD de-pegged from the U.S. dollar as it dropped to a low of $0.97 today.
- Goldman Sachs has begun the trading of Ethereum-linked derivatives products.
- The largest crypto exchange is ready to weather the crypto winter with an unconventional move. As companies decide on cutting down the workforce to survive a potential multi-year bear market, Binance is planning on doing just the opposite.
- Bank of America’s (BoA) latest survey has revealed a majority’s interest in buying crypto in the next year.
- The number of Canadians holding Bitcoin (BTC) has doubled this year.The number of Canadians holding Bitcoin (BTC) has doubled this year.
- The BTC weakens drastically from the start of a new week and stabilizes below $22,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $22,260 and low at $20,715 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $22,900 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $20,800 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!