A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; June 14, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- EarnBet represents the world’s first fully-decentralized crypto casino, featuring a series of highly-entertaining and profitable games.
- Data from CoinShares Q1 2022 report revealed that hedge fund managers remained extremely bullish on Bitcoin despite crypto winter.
- As per analysis by Blockware Solutions, Bitcoin Adoption Should Exceed 1 Billion Users by 2030.
- Crypto lending firm Celsius announced that it would pause withdrawals, swaps and transfers between accounts on its platform, citing market conditions as the price of Ether and other cryptocurrencies tumbled.
- Crypto bank Custodia is reportedly filing a lawsuit against the U.S. Federal Reserve for allegedly delaying the approval of its master account application.
- IO Global (aka “IOG”, formerly known as “IOHK”), the company responsible for Cardano’s research and development, recently announced that a testnet for the alpha version of its Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) sidechain had been released.
- The United States Treasury has been working on measures to contain risks associated with unhosted crypto wallets.
- The BTC recovers sharply from previous losses and hovers around $22,500 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $23,288 and low at $20,816 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $24,100 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $20,800 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!