A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; June 09, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Grayscale has raised its Cardano allocation on the Grayscale Smart Contract Platform ex Ethereum Fund (GSCPxE) to 32.33% per share.
- LUNA 2.0 has plummeted to new lows after its price dropped by 77% within two weeks of its launch.
- PayPal Holdings Inc. recently announced that its users would be able to transfer Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin to other exchanges and external wallets.
- Chainlink (LINK), witnessed an uptrend after the decentralized oracle network released a roadmap announcing that Chainlink 2.0 would include token staking.
- Citadel Securities, a New York-based market-making firm helmed by billionaire Ken Griffin, has wanted to make a foray into cryptocurrency ETFs.
- The long-awaited Responsible Financial Innovation Act to create a regulatory framework for digital assets was recently introduced in the United States Senate. The new bill asserts digital assets to be much more similar to commodities than securities and gives the CFTC clear authority over applicable digital assets.
- The BTC trades flat on Thursday and stabilizes above $30,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $30,554 and low at $30,040 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest down trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $32,300 on D1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $28,500 on D1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!