A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; June 08, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- The largest of the Bitcoin whales are accumulating more of the coin as its price continued to dip – ambcrypto.
- Solana is taking action to avoid another one of its network shutdown in future. Its latest outage was at the start of this month which halted block production and transaction processing for several hours – ambcrypto.
- The Dogecoin team has already started working on its next version, v1.14.7. This was revealed in the release plan written by core developer Patrick Lodder – ambcrypto.
- The world’s largest crypto exchange is under much fire following two latest developments. As per reports, the regulatory watchdog is looking into whether Binance Holdings broke U.S. securities law when it launched its BNB token in an 2017 ICO. The ongoing examination is investigating whether the then sale of BNB tokens amounted to an unregistered sale of securities – ambcrypto.
- Octagon Networks has become the first cybersecurity firm to jump on the Bitcoin bandwagon. In its announcement, the firm stated MicroStrategy as its inspiration for adopting the particular business model – ambcrypto.
- The Ethiopian central bank has reiterated the illegality of cryptocurrencies in the country. Its statement was released in the background of growing usage of cryptocurrencies despite the fact that it is against the law – ambcrypto.
- The BTC moves in rigid boundaries and consolidates around $30,500 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $31,310 and low at $29,831 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $31,800 on D1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $28,500 on D1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!