A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; June 06, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- According to a report by South Korean publication KBS News, Terraform Labs has been accused of laundering $4.8 million through a South Korean shell company in an elaborate scheme involving a “blockchain consulting firm K” – ambcrypto.
- Alchemy recently announced the news of its expansion to the Solana blockchain. The Ethereum-based node infrastructure provider that currently offers a node API service for Ethereum and Polygon applications, will allow Solana developers to scale their blockchain infrastructure requirement – ambcrypto.
- Ripple CEO revealed plans of possibly acquiring other crypto projects in the future – ambcrypto.
- According to Bloomberg Law, The United States government has been preparing to unveil the first-ever policy targeting Bitcoin mining. Expected to be out by August, the policy proposal will review some of the industry’s criticisms, such as energy regulation and climatic impact, alongside claims of lacking a societal benefit – ambcrypto.
- Cryptocurrency exchange FTX recently launched in Japan following its acquisition of a regulated domestic marketplace – ambcrypto.
- The BTC strengthens on Monday and remains well supported above $31,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $31,441 and low at $29,868 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $31,800 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $30,800 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!