A Daily Outlook; BTC/USD; June 03, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Bitcoin is currently reigning as the world’s 10th most valuable asset – ambcrypto.
- Ethereum has asserted its dominance in the NFT space with its latest feat. With $27.50 billion in total sales volume as of press time, it is now the leading blockchain for NFT transactions such as holding, buying, and selling NFT collectibles – ambcrypto.
- The Cardano network started its week by hitting a new all-time high in terms of development activity. On-chain analytics firm Santiment revealed that the figure rose to 457 GitHub submissions per day – ambcrypto.
- Solana has become a victim of yet another network outage which has caused the blockchain to halt block production and transaction processing for several hours – ambcrypto.
- Binance Labs, the venture capital arm of the world’s largest crypto exchange, recently announced a massive $500 million fund . It is geared towards supporting cryptocurrency and blockchain startups in an effort to bring growth and innovation to the web3 ecosystem – ambcrypto.
- The BTC moves in rigid boundaries on Friday and stabilizes above $30,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $30,670 and low at $30,258 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest down trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $30,700 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $30,100 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!