A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; July 29, 2022
Top Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Yesterday, Ethereum deployed its tenth shadow fork, about 26 hours ahead of schedule.
- Shiba Inu recently proposed the release of a crypto card.
- Harmony protocol is planning on minting billions of ONE tokens.
- Solana has been emerging as a strong competitor to Ethereum in the NFT market.
- Web3 domain name provider Unstoppable Domain has raised a total of $65 million in series A funding round.
- The BTC appreciates on Friday and hovers around $24,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $24,445 and low at $23,713 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $24,200 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $23,500 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!