A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; July 20, 2022
Top Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Shiba Inu’s price is on track to break out and target the $0.0000154 level.
- The largest altcoin by market cap and the second biggest crypto by market cap, Ethereum (ETH), has surged from its range lows to post an impressive 50% gain in just under a week.
- Crypto newbies are still underwater despite BTC’s price rally this week.
- Nearly 60% of the electricity used to power Bitcoin mining machines comes from sustainable sources, according to the latest Q2 2022 report from the Bitcoin Mining Council (BMC).
- The United States Department of Justice has seized and returned roughly $500,000 in fiat and crypto from a hacking group tied to the North Korean government, which included two crypto payments made by U.S. health care providers.
- The BTC spikes up and jumps back above $23,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $23,855 and low at $22,893 mark.,
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $24,400 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $22,800 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!