A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; July 19, 2022
Top Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Ethereum surged past $1.4k as whales made their way back into the network. The altcoin has been a leader in terms of price performance in the last one week.
- Bitcoin maximalist Michael J. Saylor recently asserted Cardano’s ADA to be a security. As per his claim, native tokens of PoS networks are securities and are therefore “very risky”
- Solana Labs Co-Founder Anatoly Yakovenko revealed his excitement on the upcoming launch of ‘Saga’ smartphone.
- The largest crypto exchange in the world has set its eyes on being a ‘pure Web3 company’. This was expressed by its CEO Changpeng Zhao (CZ) as he revealed that Binance is not interested in offering users the ability to trade stocks.
- The U.S. SEC Chair has assured crypto companies of taking a considerate approach in his recent interview with Yahoo Finance. He expressed his willingness to customize the laws to accommodate the unique nature of the crypto market.
- The Central African Republic is doing its best to embrace cryptocurrencies. Its latest move in doing the same has been green lighting BTC as a reserve asset in the country.
- The BTC erases previous gain and trades marginally lower around $21,700 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $22,958 and low at $21,578 mark.,
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $22,800 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $21,400 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!