A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; July 15, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- As soon as the U.S. inflation exceeding 9.1% hit the news, Bitcoin started a further downward trend, along with the rest of the cryptocurrency market. It slid from above $19,900 to below $19,100, before rebounding sharply.
- BNB Chain successfully blazed nearly 2 million BNB tokens. The announcement was made through Binance’s official blog, posted on its website.
- Sticking with its customary practice, the U.S. regulatory watchdog has decided to delay its decision on ARK 21Shares spot Bitcoin ETF. The decision date has now been extended by 45 days to August 30.
- The Ethereum scaling solution has gotten an invitation from Disney for its 2022 Accelerator Program. This triggered Polygon’s native cryptocurrency MATIC to rise by over 10% in a day.
- The embattled crypto lender has filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. After paying off its DeFi loans on Aave, Compound, and Maker, Celsius struggled to deal with its liquidity issues.
- Cornucopias has sold 24,000 NFTs in Cardano’s largest single land sale. This was after the metaverse project completed its 5th day of land sales.
- Saudi Arabia is emerging as an important market for cryptocurrencies. This was revealed in a latest survey conducted by crypto exchange KuCoin.
- The BTC trades marginally higher and stabilizes above $20,500 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $20,911 and low at $20,368 mark.,
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $21,400 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $20,000 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!