A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; July 13, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- High gas fees on Ethereum has always been an area of concern. Latest reports have revealed that the same has now dropped to a two-year low.
- Cardano network currently stood near 60% under utilization. As per data, it is only utilizing 40% of its capacity.
- Shiba Inu’s new stablecoin is expected to see the light of the day before this year ends. The news was revealed in a blog post by Shytoshi Kusama, the lead developer of the memecoin.
- The crypto lender has been repaying and reclaiming large amounts of collateral due to its insolvency crisis. The latest has been the withdrawal of $124 million worth wrapped Bitcoin from Aave.
- Traditional credit cards are being ditched in favor of crypto ones as per a latest survey conducted by CouponFollow. The latter lot includes the ones like Crypto.com’s Visa and BlockFi’s Visa.
- The American video game retailer announced the launch of its highly-awaited public beta version of its NFT marketplace on Monday. The platform is built on the Ethereum layer 2 network Loopring L2.
- The first regulated British pound stablecoin has been launched by Blackfridge.
- The BTC falls on Wednesday and remains well supported below $20,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $19,564 and low at $19,258 mark.,
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $20,200 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $19,000 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!