A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; July 04, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- The Central African Republic (CAR) has launched the Sango crypto-hub initiative. It is funded by the government to promote the expansion of the regional market for digital assets. The Sango initiative has been introduced following CAR’s acceptance of Bitcoin as legal tender in April.
- Crypto India recently shared a thread on Twitter talking about the burden and pressure on Indian crypto-exchanges. As expected, the numbers have been bad, with the same reiterating concerns associated with crypto-regulations in India. WazirX has seen a dip of 98%, ZebPay took a hit of 94%, while CoinDCX’s volumes are down by 93%. Curiously, Bitbns’ volumes has fallen by just 17%.
- Running for ten years with 100% uptime, Litecoin is now one of the longest-running cryptocurrency networks in the world.
- The BTC starts a new week on a flat note and stabilizes around $19,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $19,322 and low at $19,032 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest down trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $19,800 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $19,000 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!