A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; Jan 25, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Bitcoin turned positive on late Monday as its dip below $33,000 attracted buyers, though sentiment on the crypto remains vulnerable with long-term holders nursing their biggest losses since the outset of the pandemic – Investing.
- The Colombian tax regulator charged two Colombians for omitting commercial operations with Bitcoin – Investing.
- Moody’s analyst says that Bitcoin investment is unhealthy for the country’s Financial Rating – Investing.
- Nayib Bukele plans Bitcoin bonds irrespective of opposition from critics – Investing.
- Cryptocurrency Market to Reach $4.94 Billion, Globally, By 2030 at 12.8% CAGR: Allied Market Research – Investing.
- The BTC remained extremely volatile in previous session and currently hovers around $36,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $36,721 and low at $35,848 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $36,750 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $33,100 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!