A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; Jan 19, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- With UFC joining a growing list of sports linked to cryptos, regulators may begin exploring ways to pour cold water on the growing crypto-sport relationship – Investing.
- Strike’s digital wallet has become the fifth most popular finance app in Argentina within a week of its launch – Investing.
- Britain plans to halt promotional crypto advertisement in the country – Investing.
- Residents of Svaneti, Georgia, have reportedly been made to pledge a holy oath they will not mine cryptocurrency in order to deal with energy shortages blamed on Bitcoin mining – Investing.
- El Salvador, the first country to make Bitcoin (BTC) a legal tender, has onboarded 4 million users for its government-backed BTC wallet Chivo in partnership with digital identity provider Netki, according to an announcement – Investing.
- The BTC depreciates gradually against U.S. dollar and hovers around $41,500 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $42,524 and low at $41,145 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $42,550 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $40,500 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!