A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; Jan 05, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Peru Congress to Discuss Bill to Regulate Cryptocurrencies – Investing.
- Riot Blockchain Inc (NASDAQ:RIOT) was started with a buy at Cantor Fitzgerald on Tuesday, resulting in a 3% gain in its share price – Investing.
- El Salvador’s government, led by President Nayib Bukele, has moved ahead with plans to issue Bitcoin bonds by preparing 20 bills designed to provide a legal framework for them – Investing.
- Bitcoin markets have been consolidating since the beginning of the year, but on-chain metrics are painting a more positive picture as more of the asset is becoming illiquid – Investing.
- Bitcoin mining hardware manufacturer Canaan Inc is expanding its footprint in Kazakhstan after signing new strategic partnerships with multiple crypto mining firms in the country – Investing.
- The BTC moves in rigid boundaries and remains well supported above $46,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $46,553 and low at $45,714 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $48,650 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $45,500 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!